Brackish began with a singular feather bow tie designed by Ben Ross and gifted to his groomsman, Jeff Plotner. Since its inception, the brand has blossomed into a full line of men's and women's accessories designed and hand-crafted in Charleston, SC with each piece focused on honoring the beauty found in nature.
We are incredibly excited to offer these one-of-a-kind accessories!
Shop Brackish by Collection: View All
Shop Brackish By Color Theme: View All
Cuff Link Descriptions:
- Bear is a set of polka dot cuff links crafted with the distinct black and white guinea feathers in rhodium hardware.
- Sapelo is crafted with the best-selling navy blue pheasant feathers and rhodium hardware.
- Brays is crafted with white and brown quail feathers using a mosaic-marble technique and rhodium hardware.
- Dewees pheasant cuff links are crafted with forest green feathers.
- Capers is crafted with gold, teal and royal blue peacock feathers.
- Kodiak features pheasant feathers and rhodium hardware.
Cuff Link Detail:
- Each cuff link is 18mm in diameter.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each cuff link are hand-selected, giving each set a unique coloring.
- Each pair of cuff links is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina.
- Arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box.
- A list of the feathers used in craftsmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff links are included.
The Brackish Guarantee: When you purchase an accessory from Brackish, you’re making a multi-generational investment. This was the idea behind the first Brackish bow tie and the same thoughts hold true today. Hand-crafting lasting accessories is what Brackish strives for, which is why they gladly offer complimentary, lifetime repairs to ensure functionality of every piece for years to come. Ask us for details.