Brackish began with a singular feather bow tie designed by Ben Ross and gifted to his groomsman, Jeff Plotner. Since its inception, the brand has blossomed into a full line of men's and women's accessories designed and hand-crafted in Charleston, SC with each piece focused on honoring the beauty found in nature.
We are incredibly excited to offer these one-of-a-kind accessories!
Shop Brackish by Collection: View All
Shop Brackish By Color Theme: View All
Bezel Cuff Descriptions:
- Oncidium is hand-crafted from bobwhite quail feathers inlaid into bezels around a delicate band. Its minimalist yet chic design is perfect for the modern fashionista looking for an elegant, timeless piece to add to their wardrobe.
- Ocean Song is effortless and elegant; you can't go wrong with this all black, turkey feather cuff. Small feather inlaid bezels pop against a delicate gold band for versatile style.
- Umi features beautiful black and white guinea feathers; this circle cuff bracelet pairs a classic color palette with a delicate gold band perfect for stacking or a standalone statement.
- A subtle pop of brilliant blue peacock feathers make the Deci the perfect accessory for stackable or stand alone style.
- Teller is black and tan pheasant feather inlays placed to create a naturally neutral pattern around the wrist.
- Dillingham features green, black and white pheasant feathers for a polished look that exudes elegance.
Bezel Cuff Detail:
- No dyes are used, giving each cuff a unique coloring.
- Multi-bezel cuffs are crafted with a thin wire band and are 7" in circumference.
- Each cuff features 7 small feather adorned bezels.
- Cuffs are completely adjustable to fit any wrist size.
- Each cuff is crafted with 18k gold plated, nickel free hardware.
- Each cuff arrives in a hand-branded, pine gift box with a grey micro-fiber bag.
- A list of the feathers used in craftsmanship and instructions on how to care for your cuff are included.
- To maintain an optimal look, store your Brackish cuff in its box and avoid contact with water, creams and sprays.
The Brackish Guarantee: When you purchase an accessory from Brackish, you’re making a multi-generational investment. This was the idea behind the first Brackish bow tie and the same thoughts hold true today. Hand-crafting lasting accessories is what Brackish strives for, which is why they gladly offer complimentary, lifetime repairs to ensure functionality of every piece for years to come. Ask us for details.