Sometimes a toy is more than just a toy. As much as these characters are defined by the softest fabrics and the sweetest faces, it takes craft and care and no small amount of creativity to make a true Mary Meyer. Made with love for long trips, secret conversations, and never-ending cuddles, these companions come from Mary’s singular belief that “Every child deserves something wonderful to love.”
These festive friends are great for holiday decorating and will become family favorite keepsake gifts that come out year after year, every holiday season. Limited edition, get them while you can!
- Twinkles Putty Teddy: 11"
- Iceberg Putty Penguin: 9"
- Glitters Putty Reindeer: 11"
- Sleighbells Putty Reindeer: 11"
- Blizzard Putty Snowman: 11"
- Snowfall Putty Snowman: 12"
Blush Putty Unicorn is made of super soft, etched fabric in Blush pink. Features fluffy white mane and a soft padded metallic gold horn. Measures approximately 10-inches tall from the top of the head to the bottom of the feet. With lovely, warm colors and the sweetest smiles, Putty toys make oh-so-soft companions.
A dab of Putty is enough to brighten every day. The Putty collection is made of luxurious textured fabrics that appeal to modern parents. Kids love the softness and the elegant, classic designs have staying power. Weighted bums and feet add to the floppiness.
Marshmallow Dragon features green fabric that's textured, a soft fabric snout, and plastic eyes. Kids love to hold and snuggle up to Marshmallow Zoo soft toys. Made of the softest fabric we’ve ever used, each one measures approximately 13-inches tall from head to bottom of feet and approximately 8-inches when sitting. This Dragon has a weighted bum and feet and slouchy bodies that are fun to carry and curl-up with.
WASHING for newer soft toys, including baby mats, those with squeakers, crinkle paper, plastic activity pieces, and rattles:
- Give your toy a hug and tell them it’s all going to be ok.
- Place your friend into a mesh bag or clean pillow case.
- Tie a knot or use a rubber band to keep them safe and secure in their bag.
- Wash in cold water on the delicate cycle. Listen for their giggles.
DRYING soft toys:
- All toys should be laid flat to air dry.
- After drying, brush or fluff, and ask if they enjoyed the ride.