This woman-led company had a dream to help a host “set the table” for an evening with friends or family, where the company and memories are savored, and the place settings are beautifully stress free.
These dinnerware pieces have been molded from their handcrafted pottery but made from melamine. This allows for a table setting to be sophisticated and unique while practical for everyday use without the fear of chipping or breaking. You won't believe that it's plastic... until you drop it! This Everyday Melamine is just as comfortable next to linen and silver as it is beside paper towels and takeout.
Sophisticated elegance meets everyday relaxed style. Dress these up for a ladies luncheon or grab plates quickly for Wednesday night supper. Either way, no one will believe it's melamine.
100% melamine, BPA free, dishwasher safe!
- Canape Plate: 7.25" in diameter.
- Berry (or Dip) Bowl: 6" in diameter. Versatile, functional and so cute! These small bowls are great for everything from yogurt at breakfast, to dips and apps, to that last bite of ice cream for dessert.
- Bead Salad Plate: 8.5" Salad Plate with beaded edge.
- Scalloped Soup/Cereal Bowl: This bowl just makes every table look elegant no matter what you're serving. Soup/cereal bowl with scalloped edge.
- Scalloped Dinner Plate: 11" dinner plate with scalloped edge.
- Scalloped Serving Bowl: This beautiful bowl pairs perfectly with the salad tongs for a great any time gift! 11.5" X 4" large serving bowl with scalloped edge.
- Round Serving Platter: Literally useful for any and everything you can dream up! Pair it with the berry/dip bowls or any bowl in the collection. 15.5" X 1.5" round platter.
- Scalloped Oval Platter: 14" X 10.5" Oval Platter.
- Bead Serving Bowl: 11.5" X 13.5" serving bowl.
- Rectangle Platter: 19" X 12" X 1.5" rectangle platter.
- Serving Tongs: 11.75" long salad tongs.
Need more quantities? Give us a call and we'll get right on it!
*Please note: though not depicted in the pictures, we assure you the cream color is consistent across these pieces (with some variation to be expected!). This cream is an ivory white and is a simpler, flat white.